Monday, October 22, 2007

Test Driving

Today I woke up, worked for a while, and then hitchhiked downtown. I stop by C&C and got to test drive a 2000 Suzuki Vitara 4WD 4DR hard top. It was a nice ride but the guy wants $7000 for it, and that's more than I want to spend. I want to be able to sell the car to our friends here when we leave, so I need to keep it in a reasonable price range.

After that I went to the Beach Bar, had a Mahi Mahi sandwich and a couple Bushwackers. They I walked over to Bringin' The Fun which is this nice all day breakfast/wifi cafe. I talked with the proprietor, her name was Alex, and it seemed like a genuinely cool place. Then I caught the $1 bus to the top of the hill and walked the rest of the hills home. Tracy and I ended up getting the TiVo to work and we watched Futurama and Family Guy which we had recorded from home. Hopefully tomorrow we will get the cable to work.

No comments: